The "Rock" Rain Barrel Rainwater Collector Secretly
Stores Your Rain Water Harvest!
Water is a precious resource we cannot let go to waste. Rain
barrels reduce the amount of water draining into sewer treatment
facilities, while lowering the impact of roof top runoff. Collecting
and storing rainwater provides a backup source of outdoor water use
during times of drought or between rain showers. It helps to keep
creeks, lakes and beaches clean by reducing the amount of chemicals
washed into bodies of water from urban runoff. Rainwater is also
naturally chlorine-free. Using chlorine-free rainwater for your lawn
and garden helps maintain a thriving biotic community in your soil.
With the "Rock" Rain Barrel Rain Water Collector you can
collect and store up to 42 gallons of this precious rainwater resource.
Your lawn and
landscaping plants will enjoy the fresh water supply and you
won’t have to waste your money on running hoses. You can even
wash your bike or car with rainwater! The "Rock" Rain Barrel Rain Water
made from high quality molded plastic and uses protective screens which
reduce standing water, debris and bugs from entering the barrel. The
economical "Rock" Rain Barrel Rain Water Collector will pay for itself
several times over in water bill savings. Make the choice to save the
planet and your money with the "Rock" Rain Barrel Rain Water Collector.
- 42 Gallon Capacity
- Beautiful rock-like design adds natural attraction to your
home and garden
- Flat back conveniently sits next to the side of your house
- Mesh screen allows water in and keeps debris out
- Durable Brass Spigot for added longevity
- UV resistant polyethylene
- Pet and child safe
- Specially integrated overflow outlet on the front allows
excess water to escape
- Easy Installation: Simply cut your downspout to fit opening
in the "Rock" Rain Barrel
- Multiple color choices available
- Made in the USA
click on the Add to Cart button below and then
select your color choice.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W x 31"H
- Weight: 17 lbs.
Barrel "Rock" Rain Water Collector Maintenance Tips:
- Remember to drain and clean your "Rock" Rain Barrel Rain
Water Collector on a regular
basis and before the winter season.
- Keep gutters and downspouts clear of debris to prevent
pests and mosquitoes from getting into your "Rock" Rain
Barrel Rain Water Collector.
- Check connections often and clear grate filter (screen)
Please note: The rain water you collect in
your barrel is not intended for human consumption.
Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery