Why use chlorine or chloramines on your
garden, or in your RV when you can use AquaMate filtered water instead?
You may be using filters to clean your drinking and bath water, but have you
ever considered that your outdoor hose
water may still contain a toxic soup of
chlorine and other contaminants? That's right! If you water your lawn, garden or
even fill your RV camper with regular garden hose water, you may be killing the
things you love the most. The AquaMate
Refillable Lawn, Garden and RV Water Filter provides clean water
with no worries. With its patented KDF Copper-Zinc
Power Disk , it's your best choice for removing chlorine from your
outdoor water supply.
The AquaMate lasts for up to 20,000 gallons! However, for best results,
replace the filter at least once a year. The Power Disk may be placed in your
"Metals" recycling bin.
* Our filters are made with food-grade housings that are BPA-Free!
Our AquaMate Water Filter Works Harder
and Lasts Longer!
- Significantly reduces harmful, corrosive chlorine up to 20,000 gallons
- Reduces scale and it conditions water for less spotting, liming, and
- Refills easily with the Powerdisk Refill, so no need to replace the entire
filter, no solid waste, and the media is recyclable
- Uses bacteriostatic media - the original, patented KDF 55-D
- No maintenance
- No backwashing
- Features swivel & brass hose fittings for easy, long-lasting use, so
no twisted hoses!
- Can handle water up to a maximum of 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can handle up to a maximum pressure of 100 psi (pressure regulator
required for RV use)
At AbundantEarth.com, we have taken it upon ourselves to find the highest
quality, longest lasting, recyclable filter we could possibly find.
AbundantEarth.com offers the highest quality copper-zinc filters available
anywhere. The copper-zinc (KDF) provides an extremely effective filtering media.
The KDF process creates an electrochemical reaction between the KDF alloy and
the water. This process can reduce up to 98% of chlorine in your water.
To recycle your old AbundantEarth.com water filter, the used
Power Disk may be placed in your "Metals" recycling bin.
Not intended for filling/filtering pond
water, well-water, removing rust, or
for use on washing machine hook-ups. A
pressure Regulator must be used for RV use, to insure the housing will not
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery